Money is very important. It can make your life easy for you. Beyond basic needs, money helps us achieve our life goals and supports – the things that matter most to us – family, education, health care, charity, adventure, and fun. Because of this, knowing about money quotes can help create a desire in you to make money.
Oftentimes, when you need advice about your finances, it is very inspiring, interesting, and even fun to research the opinions of famous business people, thinkers, and celebrities.
In this letter, we are going to introduce the new money quotes that will awaken your desire to make and receive money.
Why is money important?
Money is a medium of exchange; It enables people to get what they need to live. Barter was a one-way people who exchanged goods for other goods before money was created. Like gold and other precious metals, money has value because it has value to most people.
In everyday life, money is used in the following ways: It serves as a medium of exchange and makes it easier to buy and sell goods such as car clothes, etc. It serves as a deposit in banks or to keep it as a permanent home, deposits, bonds, etc. It is used for borrowing and lending is used as credit.
New money quotes
Let’s look at some of the new money quotes that will inspire you.
- “Innovation has nothing to do with how many R&D dollars you have. When Apple came up with the Mac, IBM was spending at least 100 times more on R&D. It’s not about money. It’s about the people you have, how you’re led, and how much you get it.” – Steve Jobs, Co-founder and CEO Apple.
- “I mean nobody likes to fail, but the worst thing was I lost my investors’ money and these were people that believed in this young guy that was passionate about this idea… [When you fail,] you start to question, are my ideas really good?” – Nick Woodman, Founder GoPro
- “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn, entrepreneur, author, and motivational speaker.
- “You only have so many hours in a day, let others make the money for you!” – Nick Haase, founder of Loot
- “The longer you’re not taking action the more money you’re losing.” – Carrie Wilkerson, author, speaker and encourager.
- “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.” – Zig Ziglar, author, salesman, and motivational speaker.
- “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison, inventor and businessman.
- “My formula for success is rise early, work late and strike oil.” – JP Getty, founder Getty Oil Company.
- “Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people that they don’t like.” – Will Rogers, actor and social commentator.
- “Never spend your money before you have it.” – Thomas Jefferson, American Founding Father.
- “Rule No. 1: Never lose money. Rule No. 2: Never forget rule No.1.” – Warren Buffett, business magnate, investor and philanthropist.
- “Money is multiplied in practical value depending on the number of W’s you control in your life: what you do, when you do it, where you do it, and with whom you do it.” – Timothy Ferriss, author of The 4-Hour Workweek.
- “Don’t let money run your life, let money help you run your life better.” – John Rampton, CEO of Due.
- “Beware of small expenses; a small leak will sink a great ship.” – Benjamin Franklin, inventor and diplomat.
- “If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.” – Henry Ford, Founder Ford Motor Company
- “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.” – President Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Everyone wants to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” – Oprah Winfrey, Media Proprietor
- “A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart.” – Jonathan Swift, Author of Gulliver’s Travels
- “It’s good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it’s good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven’t lost the things that money can’t buy.” – George Horace Lorimer, journalist and author.
- “People are chasing cash, not happiness. When you chase money, you’re going to lose. You’re just going to. Even if you get the money, you’re not going to be happy.” – Gary Vaynerchuk, founder VaynerMedia.
- “Money, like emotions, is something you must control to keep your life on the right track.” – Natasha Munson, author, inspirational speaker and CEO of Be Magic, Inc.
- “For a successful entrepreneur it can mean extreme wealth. But with extreme wealth comes extreme responsibility. And the responsibility for me is to invest in creating new businesses, create jobs, employ people, and to put money aside to tackle issues where we can make a difference.” – Richard Branson, founder Virgin Group
- “Don’t think money does everything or you are going to end up doing everything for money.” – Voltaire, Age of Enlightenment leader
- “Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give.” – William Arthur Ward, author of Fountains of Faith.
- “There are people who have money, and there are people who are rich.” – Coco Chanel, fashion designer.
- “Money can’t buy friends, but you can get a better class of enemy.” Spike Milligan
- “Money has never made man happy, nor will it, there is nothing in its nature to produce happiness. The more of it one has the more one wants.” Benjamin Franklin
- “Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.” Donald Trump
- “Money often costs too much.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “A man is rich in proportion to the things he can afford to let alone.” Henry David Thoreau
- “You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off you.” Maya Angelou
- “Money is usually attracted, not pursued.” Jim Rohn
- “Not he who has much is rich, but he who gives much.” Erich Fromm
- “Never stand begging for that which you have the power to earn.” Miguel de Cervantes
- “When it is a question of money, everybody is of the same religion.” Voltaire
- “Money is power, freedom, a cushion, the root of all evil, the sum of blessings.” Carl Sandburg
- “It is better to have a permanent income than to be fascinating.” Oscar Wilde
- “It doesn’t matter about money; having it, not having it. Or having clothes, or not having them. You’re still left alone with yourself in the end.” Billy Idol
- “What difference does it make how much you have? What you do not have amounts to much more.” Seneca
- “You use your money to buy privacy because during most of your life you aren’t allowed to be normal.” Johnny Depp
- “The art is not in making money, but in keeping it.” Proverb
- “The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money.” Thomas Jefferson
- “Money is the wise man’s religion.” Euripides
- “Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for ten years.” Warren Buffett
- “Put all good eggs in one basket and then watch that basket.” Andrew Carnegie
- “Neither a borrower nor a lender be, for loan oft loses both itself and friend, and borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.” William Shakespeare
- “Money is like muck—not good unless it be spread.” Francis Bacon
- “Money can’t buy happiness, but it will certainly get you a better class of memories.” Ronald Reagan
- “Never ask of money spent where the spender thinks it went. Nobody was ever meant to remember or invent what he did with every cent.” Robert Frost
- “If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments.” Earl Wilson
- “Money is a guarantee that we may have what we want in the future. Though we need nothing at the moment it insures the possibility of satisfying a new desire when it arises.” Aristotle
- “Money and women are the most sought after and the least known about of any two things we have.” Will Rogers
- “Capital as such is not evil; it is its wrong use that is evil. Capital in some form or other will always be needed.” Gandhi
- “He who loses money, loses much; He who loses a friend, loses much more; He who loses faith, loses all.” Eleanor Roosevelt
- “A treasure is to be valued for its own sake and not for what it will buy.” Graham Greene
- “I pity that man who wants a coat so cheap that the man or woman who produces the cloth shall starve in the process.” Benjamin Harrison
- “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” Benjamin Franklin
- “In investing, what is comfortable is rarely profitable.” Robert Arnott
- “Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are.” James W. Frick
- “Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.” Carl Sandburg
- “Make money your god, and it will plague you like the devil.” Henry Fielding
- “If you would be wealthy, think of saving as well as getting.” Ben Franklin
If you look at what we all do for money. We go to work; Most people wake up early in the morning or stay up late at night, spending little time with family, and smiling in the face of the boss for the end-of-the-month paycheck.
Without a doubt, we can say with a clear conscience that money is almost everything these days. We can even say that money controls the world. Understanding and assimilating enough money quotes will prepare you for the journey of making and keeping money.